Open Position: Quality & Operations Assistant
- Support quality organization with organization and maintenance of quality documentation (internal and external-customer)
- Support leadership and broader team through various administrative and operational activities
- Role will evolve as the organization grows
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] and include Assistant, Quality & Operations in the Title.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting implementation and day to day activities associated with maintaining compliance of (internal & external) quality documentation
- Supporting execution of tasks in the Receiving and Incoming Inspection Room
- Supporting ongoing maintenance and organization of prospective and customer based administrative documentation (NDA, MSA, SOW, etc)
- Support leadership team with administrative support for various business needs, including but not limited to emails, communications, scheduling related to internal or external (vendors, customers, partners, etc)
- Support leadership team with operational needs, including but not limited to ordering, billing, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Minimum 3-5years of administrative responsibilities, preferably in consulting organization
- Self-starter and must be a detail oriented individual
- Possess outstanding organizational skills and be an efficient multi-tasker
- Flexible, adaptable to fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work with all levels of organization and build relationships with clients
- Collaborative team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Applied advanced knowledge of Excel and Word and PowerPoint
- Eagerness to learn and grow with company
Equal Employment Opportunity
Discrimination in hiring, promotion and all other employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other basis protected by Federal, state or local laws is prohibited.